EMEA Events Manager
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
Epicor Software Corporation drives business growth. We provide flexible, industry-specific software that is designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements is built into every solution—in the cloud, hosted, or on premises. With a deep understanding of our customers industries, Epicor solutions spur growth while managing complexity. The result is powerful solutions that free resources so our customers you can grow their business.
This EMEA based role is responsible for all customer and prospect events across our EMEA region. You will be responsible for everything from find venues, driving attendance, pre and post communications and ROI measurement across all our events. Our customer events can be anything from small board-room style breakfast briefings in Russia to a large 250+ conferences in Dubai. Our prospect events are typically roundtables, tradeshows and exhibition/conferences in the UK, Sweden, Finland, Germany and UAE.
If you love events and you enjoy travelling this is the perfect role.
• Proven track record in event management. Must be able to demonstrate end-to-end ownership of different types and sizes of events.
• Be able to demonstrate commercial acumen around events including budget management and contribution to the business
• Good stakeholder management is a must-have as is excellent communication skills.
• Ability to travel up to 50%
• Experience of working within a matrix structure
• Work well in a virtual team environment.
• Multi-tasker with a clear view of priorities.
• Approaches high priority tasks with a sense of urgency and purpose.
• Be highly motivated and enthusiastic. Initiative and the willingness to learn is an absolute requirement.
• Strong planning and project management skills with the ability to form strong relationships with other stakeholders, especially within product, corporate and field marketing teams.
• Excellent communication (written, verbal and presentation), listening, and collaboration skills.
• Native English language speaker, fluency in other European languages will be an advantage.