EMEA Senior Customer Marketing Campaign Specialist
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
Epicor Software Corporation drives business growth. We provide flexible, industry-specific software that is designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements is built into every solution—in the cloud, hosted, or on premises. With a deep understanding of our customers industries, Epicor solutions spur growth while managing complexity. The result is powerful solutions that free resources so our customers you can grow their business.
This is a great opportunity for someone wanting to build experience in their B2B technology marketing career. Epicor is seeking a Senior Marketing Campaign Specialist to manage EMEA customer marketing and communications.
Reporting to the Director, EMEA Marketing and working in close partnership with the Global Campaigns and Product Marketing teams, the ideal candidate will work in the following areas:
• Create the customer marketing plan designed to drive revenues through cross-sell, up-sell, upgrade, migration and win-back campaigns.
• Execute the campaign plans and work closely with the in-country Customer Account Management team to monitor campaign performance.
• Be the main point of contact for EMEA customer communication and co-ordinate with corporate teams
• Manage core product launches for key territories
• Manage customer events of all sizes
• Work with Product Marketing to develop and co-ordinate the creation of content to support the customer marketing plan. Where required manage translations for core markets
• Collaborate with regional Field Marketing teams to ensure successful adoption and execution of campaigns
• Support internal communications to ensure field, partner and BDR (Business Development Representative) understanding of campaign messaging and schedules
• Use the latest demand generation methods and tools (including Marketo and Salesforce). Managing external agencies and vendors as necessary to fulfil responsibilities.
• Manage a quarterly campaign budget to cover all content creation and translation and execution