Finance Systems Manager (Financials) - Global Software Company
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire, United Kingdom
This is a hands-on technical manager position within the IT Enterprise Applications team based in our Bracknell office on a full time, permanent basis.
This position has 3 primary responsibilities:
• Lead and manage the International ERP Systems Team, as they implement and support our various financial and ERP systems
• As a technical lead, provide hands on operational support leadership in supporting and maintaining our ERP software and associated systems
• Serve in a consultative/business analyst role to support the International Finance and Accounting team in assessing and scoping business challenges, and developing and implementing the processes and technology to address those challenges and improve operational efficiencies
• Serve as the manager of the International ERP team. Provide direction and leadership to staff. Prioritize and assign tasks to team. Support professional and technical development of team members. Select and manage vendors and 3rd party consultants
• Provide hands on technical leadership in supporting our global ERP and related software. Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software, integrations and data interchange, reporting, etc.
• Serve as a technical business analyst in a consultative role to our Finance and Accounting internal customers. Develop a deep understanding of Epicor’s business processes and related software. Analyse and scope business problems and opportunities, and design and implement solutions. Proactively recommend system and process improvements
• Serve as a project manager leading projects related to ERP systems. Prepare project scoping documents and charters, project plans, and timelines. Lead project implementations
This role would suit a Part Qualified Accountant with CIMA, ACA, or ACCA or equivalent qualifications.
Essential Background / Experience
• Undergraduate degree in Business, Finance, Computer Science or related field
• Strong experience as a manager and/or senior business analyst, focusing on ERP systems implementation and operations for a similar sized international organization
• Specialized or Technical knowledge required (with minimum year’s experience)
• Deep experience designing, implementing, and supporting ERP and related financial systems, SQL databases, and reporting and data visualization tools
• Knowledge of financial and accounting principles and processes to enable candidate to serve in a consultative/business analytical role to International Finance and Accounting internal customers
Required Communication Skills
• Identify key communication skill requirements and internal and external interface requirements
• Strong written communication skills are critical for developing project proposals, RFPs, scoping documents, requirements documents, status reports, Statements of Work, etc.
• Effective verbal communication skills are critical
• Candidate must be experienced with communicating to and leading teams composed of multiple IT groups and other stakeholders, from individual contributors to executive level team members, and tailoring communications to effectively work with the various team members as needed
In return you can expect a great team environment to work in; and a competitive salary and benefits.
About Epicor Software
Grow your business with Epicor
Epicor Software Corporation provides industry-specific business software designed around the needs of manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services organizations. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements is built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises.
Today, over 20,000 customers in 150 countries around the world rely on our expertise and solutions to improve performance and profitability. Epicor is driving growth for companies globally with solutions including:
Epicor Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Human Capital Management (HCM)
Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Epicor products are working today on a global scale, delivering impressive benefits to companies just like yours. With a deep understanding of your industry, Epicor solutions promote growth while managing complexity and increasing efficiency. The result is powerful solutions that free your resources so you can grow your business.
For more information, please visit www.epicor.com
Epicor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.