Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About The Role
Are you passionate about data and analytics, and have a knack for sales operations?
Epicor is looking for a International Sales FP&A financial Analyst to partner with our Sales, Marketing, Channel & Finance teams, with an international focus across Europe & Asia Pacific. This role will be reporting to FP&A Director (Int’l) who is responsible for business partnering with the international Sales & Marketing Organization.
The ideal candidate is data-driven, practical, and comfortable dealing with a broad range of projects and issues. Collaboration is crucial - you will be working closely with multiple local, regional and global teams.
Based in Bracknell (Our International HQ), this broad role covering operational excellence is central to our sales growth and effectiveness across our international Region
What You'll Do
• Own CRM (Salesforce) data compliance and completeness from a CRM admin perspective across our International Region
• Own and execute core sales processes such as CRM Data Hygiene, Pipeline reporting and forecasting
• Carry out ad-hoc sales operations tasks such as bulk data uploads, CRM admin, Hierarchy management and support the CRM Governance team
• Partner with in-market Sales, Marketing, Channel & Finance teams, provide powerful insights, build collateral for business reviews and business intelligence Reviews
• Optimise sales tooling, escalate issues and support the delivery sales process and tool training to our sales teams.
What You'll Need
• 2 years professional experience: Ideally an analytics or sales operations in a dynamic, fast-growing B2B sales environment, and solid working knowledge of SFDC
• You will have proficiency with data analysis and drawing out key insights using MS Excel, Tableau, bonus if you have experience with Business intelligence tools such as Microsoft Power BI and Clari Add-on for SFDC.
• Finance / Business graduate, with at least 1-2 year relevant work experience, obtained post-graduation or during degree (i.e. during a sandwich year).
• Would suit a part-qualified accountant (CIMA or ACCA) who enjoys the operational side of the business and wants more exposure to business partnering and support. Will consider candidates who are AAT qualified or hold alternative degrees, if relevant work experience can be demonstrated.
• Strong understanding of financial and accounting concepts
• Advanced analytical and financial modelling skills, with an understanding of software, appliances and/or internet industry business models
• Ability to draw conclusions from data and provide recommendations. Analytics: We use data to inform our decisions; you’ll quickly identify what data is required to take on a problem and how to analyse it to get to the answer. You’ll have experience dealing with data sets, deriving insights and checking against what you see in the real-world.
• Deadline-driven, organized, and able to multi-task with the willingness to adapt
Additional skills that would set you apart:
• Reporting: practical experience with visualisations, report and dashboard building, Tools: MS Excel / Tableau, SFDC dashboards & Clari Add-on, Microsoft Power BI.