Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
The Director, Human Resources works in close partnership with the EVP International and his leadership team to drive the people agenda in support of global and regional strategies and initiatives. This role is responsible for providing overall direction to the HR Team in our EMEA & APAC regions, supporting cross-functional demands on the team in the areas of policy & program development, employee relations, performance management, professional development, employee reward & recognition and regulatory compliance.
The role reports directly to our CHRO with a dotted line to our EVP, International Region (Based in the UK).
- Demonstrate strong HR leadership in a complex changing business and manage and motivate a dispersed HR team; identify and implement changes in the team where necessary to ensure the best support and delivery is offered to our stakeholders
- Drive the process of translating the Epicor business strategy within the region into specific HR action plans
- Oversee and direct the team in the management of complex employee relations’ issues and ensure that company policies and processes are maintained in accordance with all applicable regulatory bodies
- Provide advice and support to the business leaders and managers to make informed HR decisions consistent with business objectives and within the legal framework
- Monitor and seek ongoing feedback from internal clients to ensure that HR services, programs and processes are effectively meeting business needs and keep abreast of developments in the profession to ensure that innovative and forward thinking solutions are proposed
- Drive corporate wide HR programs in the regions including performance management, annual compensation processes, employee recognition and talent development initiatives
- Promote your global HR Leadership role through high engagement & collaboration with your HR peers cross-company; take the lead as and when requested by the EVP & CHRO in HR Projects and initiatives and ensure the timescales and objectives are understood and then delivered on
- Visibly drive employee engagement by championing programs across the region and inspiring managers and employees through regular communication processes
- Make recommendations to and partner with HR ‘Centre of Excellence’ functional experts to enhance and execute corporate wide HR initiatives, HR service delivery mechanisms and client specific programs into your respective regions
- Oversee the documentation, communication and distribution of HR policies and business processes to all stakeholders
- Analyse trends and metrics in partnership with business leaders and the overall HR organisation to develop solutions, program, policies and create greater business awareness
- Undertake due diligence and lead people integration projects around any potential mergers or acquisitions inside the regions
- Advise and/or consult with the EVP & CHRO on significant issues that pose a potential legal risk to the company or jeopardize the achievement of the business objectives
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to lead and develop HR team members across a large and dispersed geographical region. They will effectively envision, develop and implement new strategies to address competitive and complex business issues and have proven ability to build and maintain effective and trusting partnerships and relationships at all levels. Experience in a multi-region, multi-cultural enterprise software company would be very advantageous.
Preferred Education & Experience:
· Degree or equivalent in HR management Professional Qualification
· 10+ year’s HR experience
· Demonstrated experience in managing & motivating teams
· Ability to travel internationally as required, estimated 25%
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.