HR Operations Administrator (12 month Fixed Term Contract)
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the role:
We pride ourselves in working together, our core values and inspiring creativity to deliver software solutions that improve the way companies do business around the globe. Epicor values include passion, teamwork, innovation, excellence, integrity and service. Our values inspire us to be a powerful force in the industry. Together, the diversity of our customers, employees and partners help make us successful and a great place to work.
We are looking for an HR Operations Administrator for our global Human Resources team based from our EMEA HQ in Bracknell.
The HR Operations Administrator will manage multiple HR operational processes including payroll management (ADP) and new Hire on-boarding process for the UK. Additionally, the position will work on projects as part of our global HR team.
The role is an opportunity for a part or newly qualified CIPD graduate to gain experience within a fast paced customer centric business and to be part of a team focused on growth within the enterprise software industry.
The role is office based in our Bracknell office is; full time for a fixed term contract of one year. Working hours from 08.30 to 17.00
What You’ll Do:
• Collate information to supplement reports and provide analytics within the International HR region
• Act as a subject matter expert and partner with talent acquisition and HR to manage the on boarding process for all employees
• Manage/assist with the employee Induction process including orientation
• Manage/assist and drive the employee exit process
• Ensure compliance and governance within the operations arena
• Administration of benefits and assisting with the renewal process
• Co-ordinate meetings, agendas and minute taking as required