Position Title: Product Marketing Manager (EMEA & APAC) – Cloud Software Company
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
I am looking for a new product marketing manager to join one of the most innovative developers of Enterprise Software applications in the world. You will join a team of dynamic product managers and product marketers focused on driving Epicor’s dominance of the global ERP market. As Product Marketing Manager, your responsibilities will include the supporting and contributing to the global strategic direction, evangelism for Epicor ERP and demonstrating thought-leadership in our market segments. You will be a spokesperson for your solutions and must be comfortable with all communication channels including public speaking. You must possess a unique blend of experience and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time researching the market to understand trends and problems, and find visionary solutions for the broader market. You will need to understand our product offerings and craft the messaging and positioning for your products, help determine development priorities and drive sales growth and market penetration. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into business benefits are crucial.
You must be able to interact with all areas of the company. In particular you will work with Product Management to define and implement a strategy derived from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your industry experience, ongoing market research and your contact with customers and analysts. You will work with sales and marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategic imperatives, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers.
• Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates our approach in the market;
• Thought-leadership and interaction with market leaders, customer focus groups and leading industry analysts
• Supporting global strategic direction and priorities for the expansion of Epicor Country Specific Functionality;
• Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of our global approach to the sales team and develop the sales tools and detailed materials that support the selling process of country specific functionality;
• Market intelligence – be the expert on global, regional commercial and fiscal requirements in existing markets, how this is evolving; be the expert on your competition and how to crush them;
• Support the Product Management organization to understand global and regional fiscal trends in target markets to help Epicor grow our global presence
• Analyzing potential partner relationships to further our global proposition
• Craft engaging content and build and maintain product collateral
• At least three years of experience in a customer facing role within the enterprise software industry
• Software product marketing experience is a plus
• Knowledgeable in Global Business Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
• Very strong verbal and written communication skills including content writing and presenting
• Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Pivot Tables, Project) and Microsoft SharePoint
In return you can expect a great team environment along with a competitive salary and benefits.
Only candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK need apply
About Epicor Software Corporation
Grow your business with Epicor
Epicor Software Corporation provides industry-specific business software designed around the needs of manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services organizations. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements is built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises.
Today, over 20,000 customers in 150 countries around the world rely on our expertise and solutions to improve performance and profitability. Epicor is driving growth for companies globally with solutions including:
Epicor Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Human Capital Management (HCM)
Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Epicor products are working today on a global scale, delivering impressive benefits to companies just like yours. With a deep understanding of your industry, Epicor solutions promote growth while managing complexity and increasing efficiency. The result is powerful solutions that free your resources so you can grow your business.
Please visit www.epicor.com