• At least three years of experience in a customer facing role within the enterprise software industry
• Software product marketing experience is a plus
• Knowledgeable in Global Business Requirements
• Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing
• Very strong verbal and written communication skills including content writing and presenting
• Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties.
• Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Pivot Tables, Project) and Microsoft SharePoint
In return you can expect a great team environment along with a competitive salary and benefits.
Only candidates who are eligible to live and work in the UK need apply
About Epicor Software Corporation
Grow your business with Epicor
Epicor Software Corporation provides industry-specific business software designed around the needs of manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services organizations. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements is built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises.
Today, over 20,000 customers in 150 countries around the world rely on our expertise and solutions to improve performance and profitability. Epicor is driving growth for companies globally with solutions including:
Epicor Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Human Capital Management (HCM)
Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Epicor products are working today on a global scale, delivering impressive benefits to companies just like yours. With a deep understanding of your industry, Epicor solutions promote growth while managing complexity and increasing efficiency. The result is powerful solutions that free your resources so you can grow your business.
Please visit www.epicor.com