Job Title: Sales Operations & Strategic Programs Principal (EMEA & APAC)
Requisition Number: 20001025
Location: Bracknell UK
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
The Sales Operations, Principal develops and implements innovative analytical solutions and insights to support the objectives and initiatives of the International sales organization. You will provide value added data analysis and uncover insights that drive continues improvement in the effectiveness of the sales organization and its outcomes.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify opportunities to increase revenue, decrease costs and drive productivity by improving operational effectiveness across Sales, Contracts, Account Management, Compliance, Finance and Operations teams.
- Achieve Go to Market alignment on new sales and business processes and oversee implementation of workstreams to improve sales and customer experience.
- Lead programs end-to-end overseeing requirements gathering, research, process and system architecture design, solution development, testing, documentation and change management.
- Develop, analyze and validate project plans and supporting documentation including goals, use cases, project success reports, project tasks, detailed functional and technical design specifications, business rules, data migration plans, workflow / entity relationship diagrams and other project documentation.
- Partner with sales leadership to identify and build analysis related to accelerating sales growth; recommend enhancements to sales tools/platforms based on perceived need & user requests
What You Need to Succeed:
- Proven track record of supporting sales organization success in the software industry
- Ability to establish and manage executive level customer relationships
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to establish and manage executive level relationships
- Ability to develop and execute sales strategies
- Knowledge of the specific product industry
- Strong time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines, collaborate and independently
- Demonstrated innovation and creativity and ability to drive change
- Capacity for problem conceptualization and solution design through analytical thinking
Additional Skills That Will Set You Apart:
- Extensive experience with SFDC (we also use Clari)
- Previous enterprise software sales experience
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.