Job Title: Senior Product Manager (Manufacturing ERP)
Requisition Number: 18002357
Location(s): Bracknell UK, Warrington UK, Halesowen UK
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
As Senior Product Manager (Manufacturing), your primary responsibility will be managing the development, strategic expansion and evangelism of our ERP portfolio of business solutions. You must possess a unique blend of manufacturing ERP experience and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy spending time researching the market to understand trends and problems maintain legislative compliance and find visionary solutions for the broader market. You will work with others throughout Epicor to guide the strategic expansion of our current solutions and work closely with our development organization to define and prioritize our product development plans. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate business imperatives into prioritized requirements are crucial. You will also be responsible for developing and delivering to product marketing, the content to help define the go-to-market strategic imperatives, product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
You must be able to interact with all areas of the company. In particular, you will work with product development to define and implement a strategy derived from existing ideas, and develop new ideas based on your industry experience, financial expertise, ongoing market research and your contact with customers and analysts.
- Develops deep understanding of the needs of current and target customers through quantitative and qualitative customer research.
- Gathers and prioritizes product, service, and customer requirements, defining the solution vision from contract with customers and prospects, industry opinion leaders, related Epicor product groups.
- Epicor sales and industry research and expertise.
- Prioritizing product enhancements and customer requests by making smart, decisive tradeoffs using data-driven analysis and sound judgment.
- Collaborates with other functions leaders (marketing, sales, development, and customer service) to create the content and tools needed to successfully sell, implement and service the product.
- Assists in pricing models based on customer value (ROI) analysis.
- Develops the go-to-market plan and execution, including reference customers, beta programs, sales training, sales materials, and demos.
- Develops an understanding of the marketplace and competitive environment.
- Acts as technical and operational advisor for assigned products.
- Develop a multiyear product road map based on criteria and structure for requirements prioritization
- Bachelor’s Degree in required
- 5-10 Years of work experience in the software industry as a Product Manager in the manufacturing areas.
- Experience in software industry and ERP preferred. Epicor ERP experience is a plus.
- Proven record of accomplishment of delivering amazing product solutions that help customers succeed.
- Demonstrated experience in critical marketing competencies: Customer/market knowledge and marketing execution required.
- Hands-on experience in strategic planning and business case development.
- Strong analytical skills, financial acumen and strategic business capabilities are required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Able to effectively present project, procedure and status updates and/or proposals to peers and upper levels of management.
- Ability to lead individuals and groups. Effectively utilizes available resources and delegates work to achieve objectives.
- Experience with Agile development.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.