Search Engine and Digital Marketing Specialist
Epicor Software Corporation is a global business software company comprised of powerful and strategic business process management tools that can be used to manage information within manufacturing, distribution, retail and services industries.
Our digital media team is looking for an ideal candidate who is passionate about digital media, specifically search engine marketing (SEM), social media and account-based marketing (ABM). He/she is a self-starter, go-getter, and proactively shares knowledge with other team members. Staying up-to-date in the latest SEM, social and ABM technologies, techniques, trends, and best practices is fundamental. Rolling up your sleeves, digging in, and attention to detail is mission critical. This individual will have an opportunity to grow in an international team striving for innovation, respect, and teamwork!
This performance-driven media role will be focused on activation and optimization across paid digital media channels in the Latin America and other global regions.
Essential Functions, Duties & Accountabilities
• Works with internal marketing teams to assess digital media needs and develop campaigns to meet program goals including paid search, paid social and display advertising (display, video, native, HTML5)
• Strategically build, manage and optimize search engine marketing campaigns
• Analyze campaign performance and make statistically smart, relevant optimizations
• Produces performance reports, analysis and insights to improve performance
• Build relationships and maintains communication with international field marketing teams
• Proactively manages accounts to ensure strong performance including but not limited to keyword management, bidding strategies, campaign structure, A/B testing, content, and landing page optimization
• Works with 3rd party vendors on campaigns and assessments
• Maintain flexible work schedule to meet business needs and work with teams across the globe
Experience and Skills
• Strong analytical skills with genuine excitement for campaign performance
• Exceptional hands-on experience creating, implementing and optimizing B2B paid search programs
• Proficient in campaign manager for all social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
• Familiarity of running Account-Based Marketing (ABM) programs to identify target companies and engage them with personalized campaigns to build high-quality leads
• Working knowledge of 3rd party ad platforms (e.g. Demand Side Platforms (DSP), Google Display Network, etc.)
• Must be driven by continuous improvement
• Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
• Advanced computer knowledge (Microsoft Suite: Excel, PowerPoint)
• Bachelor's degree required
• 5+ years’ experience working in a paid media agency or on a digital media team
• Fluent English speaking, writing, and comprehension skills
For further information please visit: www.epicor.com
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.