Senior Technical Support Analyst – ERP Software
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
EPICOR…Our Mission: Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
Epicor is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With over 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability.
Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available, while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional, and global business demand.
A new opportunity has arisen to join our existing EMEA support team in Bracknell.
The successful person will demonstrate an aptitude to learn/build on existing skills. You will be a self starter who possesses strong problem solving, analytical and communications skills, who must be a team player and work closely within a small team. Appropriate training will be provided where necessary.
• A willingness to learn our flagship ERP 10 solution from a technical/tools perspective.
• Respond to customer calls in a professional manner, providing appropriate solutions and advice.
• Interact with customers in performing complex testing, support and troubleshooting technical functions remotely.
• Ensuring Service Level Targets are maintained and adhered to.
• Ensuring all issues are handled in a timely manner.
• Reviewing outstanding issues, ensuring clients are kept informed of progress.
• Attending relevant Epicor product training courses, in-line with our internal certification scheme.
• Create and update knowledge articles to empower our customers to self-help.
• Supporting our customers both internally and externally.
• Complete an introductory training program to learn the ERP platform: Shadow peers, get familiar with job-specific terminology and ask questions.
• Provide excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills.
• Communicate and collaborate with peers, customers and upper management.
• Receive incoming customer calls and being assigned CRM cases.
• Expecting to take ownership and research with customers to fully diagnose issues, and then to develop creative solutions and respond within established Service Level Targets.
• Plan and prioritise day-to-day activities in a fast-paced environment: Show flexibility and the aptitude to process a variety of detailed and time-sensitive information while managing multiple tasks.
• Stay current with Epicor’s innovation and application enhancements.
• Attend training sessions and webinars for new product features and product offerings.
• Use Epicor’s CRM system to track and resolve issues
• Receive customer inquiries via access channels such as the web portal and phone.
• Expand existing knowledge of Windows and multiple mobile platforms.
• Complete internal product installations, database loads.
• Maintain accurate, high-quality documentation.