Technical Support Analyst – ERP Software
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
EPICOR…Our Mission: Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
Epicor is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With over 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability.
Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available, while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional, and global business demand.
A new opportunity has arisen to join our existing EMEA support team in Bracknell.
The successful person will demonstrate an aptitude to learn/build on existing skills. You will be a self starter who possesses strong problem solving, analytical and communications skills, who can be a team player and work closely within a small team.
• Logging and front lining technical support calls in a professional manner, providing solutions and advice where appropriate
• Managing customer database requests
• A willingness to learn and support Epicor ERP 10 from a technical and tools perspective
• Ensuring service quality levels are maintained
• Ensuring all issues are handled in a timely manner
• Reviewing outstanding issues, ensuring customers are kept informed of progress
• Attending relevant Epicor training courses, in-line with our internal certification
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.