Credit Collections Representative - English Speaking (Global Software Company)
Place of work: RiverPark Bratislava
We pride ourselves in working together, our core values and inspiring creativity to deliver software solutions that improve the way companies do business around the globe. Epicor values include passion, teamwork, innovation, excellence, integrity and service. Our values inspire us to be a powerful force in the industry. Together, the diversity of our customers, employees and partners help make us successful and a great place to work.
We are looking for a full time Credit Collections Representative, to join our Finance team in Bratislava, Slovakia.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a software environment and a busy Finance Team.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
As a Credit Collections Representative at Epicor you will be responsible for full credit control function for our customers based in UK. The role requires excellent English language skills.
• Ensuring cash collection targets are met.
• Produce cash projection analysis for monthly cash flows
• Resolution of customer issues
• Liaising with both Sales and Professional Services on Customer Accounts
• Implementing a system of credit checking and credit limits
• Reconciliation of cash postings to Bank
• Preparation of Weekly reports for conference call with Parent Co in the US
• Liaising with Lawyers on collection of overdue accounts.
• Entering claims against any receivers, administrators or liquidators.
• Sound basic accounting knowledge
2-4 years of experience of working in credit control and performing some or all of the tasks noted above.
• University education (Bachelor's degree) or equivalent education/experience
• Knowledge of software industry an advantage
• English – advanced
• Good spreadsheet skills (Excel)
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Team Player
• Diligent & motivated
• Ability to work to meet strict deadlines
• Ability to work as part of a team
Development is high on the agenda at Epicor, so if you're looking for a role with lots of opportunity to gain new skills and become part of an outstanding global team, it's time to talk to Epicor.
About Epicor Software Corporation
Grow your business with Epicor
Epicor Software Corporation provides industry-specific business software designed around the needs of manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services organizations. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements is built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises.
Today, over 20,000 customers in 150 countries around the world rely on our expertise and solutions to improve performance and profitability. Epicor is driving growth for companies globally with solutions including:
Epicor Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Human Capital Management (HCM)
Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Epicor products are working today on a global scale, delivering impressive benefits to companies just like yours. With a deep understanding of your industry, Epicor solutions promote growth while managing complexity and increasing efficiency. The result is powerful solutions that free your resources so you can grow your business.
For more information, please visit www.epicor.com
Epicor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.