ERP Manufacturing Consultant – (English Language Skills) ERP Software
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
As an Epicor Consultant, you will participate in consulting engagements and assume responsibility for performing implementation tasks and producing quality deliverables on Epicor ERP. Following Epicor’s Signature Methodology, you will work with your Project Manager to organise and control tasks within the project plan take a leadership position on small customer project teams or small engagements. You will become a trusted advisor to our customers, working alongside them on projects and on an independent basis for short-term engagements with minimal supervision. You will also contribute to a larger implementation team, taking the lead as a subject matter expert in the Operations domain.
• To provide high quality consulting and implementation services to Epicor’s clients.
• Responsible for the optimal setup and training in the Operations modules for each client and to maximise consulting revenue whilst maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction.
• To deliver project-based consulting activities, through the entire project lifecycle, on ad-hoc and medium to long-term engagements.
• To be responsible for problem identification, software specification and/or design, implementation, documentation, testing, client training and solution deployment adhering to Epicor’s Signature Methodology.
• To interact with company and client managers on cost/schedule monitoring.
• To comply with financial responsibilities which include project cost estimating, proposal generation and invoicing
• To participate in sales and proposal presentations if required
• To provide an initial level of support for assigned product
• To be responsible for achieving defined utilisation and revenue goals
• To identify additional product/services opportunities in client sites
• After the initial onboarding, the position provides the individual with opportunities to work actively in implementation projects from start to finish. You will be expected to work independently at clients and sometimes within a team environment.