Responsible for managing and directing the coordination and processing of Recurring Billing, Customer Record Maintenance and Process documentation. Generate correct invoices for multiple product lines. Send correct invoice to the customer. Fix any data/pricing/site issues found. Maintain and update service agreements for Epicor’s customers in EMEA. Help both internal and external customers with resolution of questions associated with the pricing and invoicing for support and maintenance contracts.
· Recurring (Maintenance) Billing
· Configuration changes (add-ons, upgrades deletes)
· Contract Termination/Cancellation
· Issues/Resolution – Recurring (Maintenance) Billing
· Annual Price Increase coordination with Marketing and contract validation for price increases
· Generate queries to determine which customers need to be invoiced
· Compare query to batch to make sure all customers are accounted for.
· Review batch invoices for any data/pricing issues.
· Alert Customer Service to any registration issues found.
· Review contracts for any special terms that were agreed to.
· Manually alter invoices to reflect the terms agreed to in the customer’s contract.
· Mail invoices, along with service agreement and letter, to the customer.
· Handle specific customer issues in a timely manner.
· Answer phone/email from both internal and external customers and act upon any requests.
· Update customer’s service agreement when payment is received.
· Enter relevant information into CRM Software System, documenting anything done on a customer’s account.
The responsibilities described above have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work assignments of different positions and to make reasonable accommodations so that qualified employees can perform the essential functions of the job.
- Experience of the software industry would be beneficial.
- Experience of working in a busy process driven environment
- Experience of Sarbannes Oxley would be beneficial
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Russian and other European languages is an advantage
- Good organization skills; Ability to juggle with multiple priorities and operate in a fast-evolving environment
- Strong Experience with MS applications (Windows OS, Outlook, Excel & Word mainly)
- General understanding of finance and contract invoicing
- ERP experience is a plus
- Quick learner
- Excellent Communicator
- A self motivated driven individual
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.