Finance Billing Specialist - Russian and English Language Skills
Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With over 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket, and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability.
We pride ourselves in working together, our core values and inspiring creativity to deliver software solutions that improve the way companies do business around the globe. Epicor values include passion, teamwork, innovation, excellence, integrity and service. Our values inspire us to be a powerful force in the industry. Together, the diversity of our customers, employees and partners help make us successful and a great place to work.
About the Role:
We are looking for a full time, permanent, Billing Specialist, to join our Finance team in Bratislava, Slovakia.
The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a software environment and busy Finance Team.
You will be responsible for supporting and directing the coordination and processing of Recurring Billing, Customer Record Maintenance and Process documentation. Generate correct invoices for multiple product lines. Send correct invoice to the customer. Fix any data/pricing/site issues found. Maintain and update service agreements for Epicor’s customers in EMEA. Help both internal and external customers with resolution of questions associated with the pricing and invoicing for support and maintenance contracts.
What You'll Do:
• Creating invoices in accordance with the established processes and ensuring contract compliance
• Configuration changes (add-ons, upgrades, cancelation)
• Processing billing for Maintenance support and License contracts, contract termination/cancellation
• Annual Price Increase coordination with Marketing and contract validation for price increases
• Generate queries to determine which customers need to be invoiced
• Review batch invoices for any data/pricing issues.
• Manually alter invoices to reflect the terms agreed to in the customer’s contract.
• Mail invoices, along with service agreement and letter, to the customer.
• Handle specific customer issues in a timely manner.
• Answer phone/email from both internal and external customers and act upon any requests.
• Update customer’s service agreement when payment is received.
• Enter relevant information into CRM Software System, documenting anything done on a customer’s account.
• Become the local reference (“go-to” person) for all system related matters within their region
What You Need to Succeed:
• University education (Bachelor's degree) or equivalent education/experience.
• Fluent in Russian and English (B1), both written and spoken.
• Strong Experience with MS applications (Windows OS, Outlook, Excel & Word mainly).
• Team-player, with excellent communication, interpersonal and organization skills
• Quick learner, flexible and self-motivated driven individual
• General understanding of finance and/or project accounting is a plus
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
• Other European languages are an advantage but not essential eg: Hungarian, Polish.
• Experience of working in a busy process driven environment.
• Experience of the software industry would be beneficial.
Why You Should Click "Apply":
Development is high on the agenda at Epicor, so if you're looking for a role with lots of opportunity to gain new skills and become part of an outstanding global team, it's time to talk to Epicor.
For more information, please visit www.epicor.com
Epicor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer