• BS or BA degree (preferably in a technology related field) or any combination of equivalent education, experience, and formal training that allows the candidate to meet the requirements of the job.
• Security-related certifications strongly desired, but not required. (Security+, CEH, OSCP, GIAC GSEC, CISSP, etc)
• 4 or more years of information technology experience, at least 2 of them in a relevant information security and/or risk management field.
• In depth knowledge of the IT security industry & best practices. Broad knowledge of the IT industry as a whole.
• Strong organizational and teamwork skills.
• Prior information security engineering experience in as many of the following areas a possible:
o Operating system and platform security (Microsoft Windows and Linux required.
o Network security (LAN, WAN, MPLS, VPN).
o Storage Area Network (SAN) security
o Application & System security.
o Cloud, virtual and Software-Defined Network (SDN) security.
o Network, application and next-generation firewalls.
o Intrusion detection & prevention systems.
o Unified threat management systems.
o Digital Loss Prevention (DLP) systems.
o Secure Web Gateway systems.
o Wireless & mobile device security.
o Anti-virus and malware systems.
o Log-monitoring and event management systems.
o Security scanning and vulnerability detection tools.
o Identity & access management systems.
o Directory services (Microsoft Active Directory, LDAP, etc.)
o Voice Over IP (VOIP) security.
About Epicor Software:
Our Mission: Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
Epicor itself is a global company that delivers business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries. It has 20,000 customers in over 150 countries.
Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available, while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional, and global business demand.
Epicor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer