The role of a member of the Epicor Cloud Services team is to manage incidents, changes and problems reported by the customers, attend monitoring alerts and work in accordance to internal and customer processes and procedures. The day to day tasks may include troubleshooting, investigating system issues, updating ticketing tools, answering emails, telephone calls, updating and following up with customer’s questions and enquiries. Activities may also include answering simple queries, providing system training, updating documentation, testing solutions, developing scripts and fixes, as well as writing / adjusting reports and coordinating issues with other departments.
Principal Activities and Accountabilities
• Be part of a ‘Global Cloud Service department’, while being an Epicor employee.
• Work according to the Epicor Cloud Services Standard Operating Procedures and relevant customer processes
• Ensure that the recommendations/ solutions are in accordance to the customer’s policies and system design.
• Receive and analyze inquiries from customers and users. Ensure that the issues are resolved within the SLA’s of the specific customer
• Investigate and analyze reported users problems
• Respond to users questions related to supported systems and processes.
• Update users during the troubleshooting and lifecycle of the issue, making sure the customer is always up-to-date.
• Update the documentation registering the processes and the parameters.
• Test solutions, scripts and fixes, write reports or snap searches (within parameters provided by the customer management), and co-ordinating issues with other departments.
• Produce necessary documentation of Epicor Cloud Services service’s and users.
• Apply the official reporting forms to submit error reports such as, system bugs, data corruption etc.…
• Coordinate with the customers on solutions to be completed at the customer’s site.
• Test and script software fixes provided by the Development team and prepare execution instructions for the relevant users and customers.
• Issues relating to other software should be recorded and then passed onto other departments.
• Provide training to end users when required.
• Epicor Cloud Services consultants will occasionally write reports within guidelines
• Maintain an audit trail of the actions/steps/testing taken for a specific issue under the ticket number of the action request system
• Consult with experts beyond Epicor Cloud Services on issues that cannot be solved with it.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Good knowledge of computer technology
- Good verbal communication skills
- Fluent spoken and written English language
- Knowledge of SQL Server / TSQL / database knowledge and Windows Administration and knowledge of SSRS reports is an advantage.
- Experience of working with computer software
- Experience with ticketing and monitoring systems
- Experience working with ERP products is an advantage
- Quick Learner
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn and develop
- Previous consulting and/or support experience would be an advantage
- Experience in a multinational environment is an advantage
Special Features and Requirements
- The Analyst's will be required to work on some weekends and public holidays as assigned by their managers.
- The training period takes 3 months, afterwards is scheduled for a fortnight-period. Includes on the job training, web based trainings, internal trainings, study of historical data material and self-learning
- The Analyst's will be expected to study and understand ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) framework and how it applies to day to day activities
- Training will be provided for Epicor specific technical knowledge and functional knowledge, also Cloud Services Analyst's will be asked to take Epicor certifications on ERP
- In certain occasions the Analyst will be asked to take over tickets and cases from his/her peers when these may not be available to work
Epicor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.