Application Support Analyst – Manufacturing Experience - ERP Software
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
A career opportunity has arisen for an Application Support Analyst with manufacturing experience, to join our EMEA Support Team based in Budapest, Hungary.
The purpose of the role is to respond and resolve customer requests for assistance with our ERP Tropos solution (a process manufacturing product) as part of Level 2 Support. You will be required to meet the levels of service agreed with the customer, demonstrate Epicor values and improve customer satisfaction.
This will also include liaising with customers via email or phone to ensure swift resolution of the problem.
What You’ll Do:
The successful candidate will have a background in Support or Helpdesk and ideally have:
• Experience of working in a Manufacturing environment or experience supporting Manufacturing customers
• Previous software support experience gained in a Support environment identifying, resolving software issues eg. Technical upgrades, monitoring system capacity, server support/maintenance
• Experience of dealing with several different client problems each day, researching to find the answers, communicating directly with the client both verbally and in writing
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
• Good verbal and written English language skills with an excellent telephone manner is essential
• Knowledge of ERP Systems e.g. Tropos, JDE, Navision, SAP, Epicor ERP
• Experience of call tracking systems and Support procedures
• Experience of working with Microsoft Office applications
• University education (Degree or equivalent).
Skills That Will Set You Apart:
• Experience with Supply Chain Management processes is an advantage
• Basic SQL/Oracle knowledge is an advantage
The initial working hours is 9:00-18:00 CET
The Tropos Managed Services Team will provide support cover between 6:00-20:00 CET, so there will be a requirement to work offset hours once the initial training and probation period is complete.
In return you can expect a great company atmosphere along with a competitive salary and benefits.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.