Application Support Analyst (Ideally Czech or Slovak Language Skills) – Global Cloud Software Company
Location: Budapest, Hungary
EPICOR - Our Mission: Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With over 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability.
Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available, while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional, and global business demand.
Job description, responsibilities and duties
• Answering calls to the Epicor Hotline and providing solutions where possible.
• Ensuring Service Quality levels are maintained.
• Ensuring all calls and reports are diagnosed within ½ day of assignment
• Logging bugs into the R&D Bug Database
• Reviewing outstanding calls and ensuring the clients are kept informed of progress
• Attending relevant Epicor training courses where necessary
• Participating in Exchange visits with the other Hotlines.
• Keeping up to date with latest technology used by Epicor
- Fluent in English - essential
- Fluent in Czech – desirable
- Fluent in Slovak – desirable
Personality requirements and skills
- experience in handling customers
- second line customer support experience
- endurance to keep looking for the best solution
- accuracy, an eye for detail
University education (Degree or equivalent)