Essential skills and experience:
• A background or previous experience in 1.5 or 2nd line Application Support
• Familiarity with Windows 10 operating system and Windows Server 2012 onwards
• Excellent communication/interpersonal skills in English and Romanian essential
• Proven ability to work on own initiative, manage workloads/priorities
• Must be a self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team
Nice to have but not essential:
• Experience in supporting ERP applications with external customers is desirable
• Experience in using SQL
• Experience of supporting either a financial, accounting, or manufacturing application
In return you can expect a great team environment to work in; and a competitive salary and benefits.
Please note that this is a full time position to cover a period of maternity leave for up to 2 years. Training will be provided for the successful applicant.
Only candidates who are eligible to live and work in Hungary need apply.
About Epicor Software Corporation
Grow your business with Epicor
Epicor Software Corporation provides industry-specific business software designed around the needs of manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services organizations. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements is built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises.
Today, over 20,000 customers in 150 countries around the world rely on our expertise and solutions to improve performance and profitability. Epicor is driving growth for companies globally with solutions including:
Epicor Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Human Capital Management (HCM)
Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Epicor products are working today on a global scale, delivering impressive benefits to companies just like yours. With a deep understanding of your industry, Epicor solutions promote growth while managing complexity and increasing efficiency. The result is powerful solutions that free your resources so you can grow your business.
For more information, please visit www.epicor.com
Epicor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer