Application Support Associate (Service Desk) – ERP Software Company
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the role:
A career opportunity has arisen for an Application Support Associate with service desk or helpdesk experience, to join our EMEA Support Team based in Budapest, Hungary.
The purpose of the role is to respond and resolve customer requests for assistance with our award-winning ERP solutions as part of 1st/2nd Line Support. You will be required to meet the levels of service agreed with the customer, demonstrate Epicor values, and improve customer satisfaction.
This will also include liaising with customers via email or phone to ensure swift resolution of the problem.
Our Epicor Service Desk gives 24 hours customer support, 7 days a week. As part of this role the successful candidate will be required to work shifts including weekend.
What You’ll Do:
• Answering calls to the Epicor Service Desk and providing solutions where possible.
• Ensuring Service Quality Levels are maintained.
• Reviewing outstanding calls and ensuring the clients are kept informed of progress.
• Attending relevant Epicor training courses where necessary.
• Keeping up to date with latest technology used by Epicor
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
• 2+ years working experience in a Support or Helpdesk role
• Experience in resolving software related queries/problems.
• Strong customer service experience
• Excellent communication skills.
• Fluent in English language skills both verbal and written.
• University or College certification is an advantage but not essential.
Skills That Will Set You Apart:
• Working in a 1st/2nd line support role handling external customer queries/issues.
• Experience in resolving ERP or Enterprise software related queries/problems.
*Note on shift working:
1 week of afternoon shift (from 16:30 to 01:00) and 1 or 2 shifts on the weekend, depending on the schedule. Weekends are compensated with a recovery day on a Monday or Friday. If you are required to work evenings or weekend this will be done from Home Office.
In return you can expect a great company/team atmosphere along with a competitive salary and benefits.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.