Software Maintenance Renewals Account Representative – English Language Skills
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About The Role:
The Renewals Rep is responsible for collecting Maintenance Revenue for a particular product or region or set of customers, as assigned by management. The main aim is maximization (increase) of maintenance revenues. The ideal candidate will combine skills in finance, sales and collections! The renewals Rep reports to the EMEA Manager, Maintenance Renewals.
• Achieving (exceeding) the support & maintenance revenue target for the agreed region.
• Building effective and efficient working relationships with Finance, Sales, and Professional Services Teams.
• Ensuring that the renewal of maintenance contracts includes all new items including adjustments for upgrades and add-ons, cancellations and downgrades and indexation increases.
• Forecasting projected monthly maintenance revenues for reporting to senior management and analyzing variances
• Liaising with Finance to ensure all maintenance invoices are raised accurately and on in a timely fashion (Finance to raise invoices).
• Liaising with Credit Control to resolve queries thereby ensuring timely cash collections (Credit Control to collect the cash).
• Liaising with Support teams to approve (or otherwise) if support should be provided when SA has expired. Use business judgement as to when to involve the Customer Account Team members and/or Sales Management/RVP in this process.
• Calculation of Renewal rates and comparing this to the goals of maintenance $/seat and maintenance $/site; monitoring and reporting of customer losses/churn.
• Keeping up-to-date with overall sales activities and opportunities.
• Working with senior managers to ensure that any changes to our products road map are considered and impact is kept to a minimum and do not cause excessive maintenance cancellations.