Job Title: DevOps Engineer (Cloud / Microsoft Azure)
Requisition Number: 18001231
Location(s): California, Carlsbad OR Minnesota, Minneapolis
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
As a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer, you will take an active ownership role in the evaluation, design, development and administration of new and existing Cloud server, storage and network services. You will be responsible for the infrastructure, platform and subsequent points of integration of various systems and infrastructure components in support of Cloud and Managed Services delivering best in class solutions thru innovative ideas.
- Serving as a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer for administering and maintaining servers, storage and network services
- Coordinating cloud architecture and dependencies with other teams and technical resources
- Identifying services or workloads that can migrate to the cloud for operational improvement
- Serving as the internal technical point of contact providing valuable, timely, and accurate technical leadership for Cloud services
- Deploy automated infrastructure or applications (PowerShell, C#, Java, Node.js, JSON and other programming languages and scripting technologies)
- Ensure business continuity provisions are configured, available and tested
- 5+ years of relevant experience designing, administering and maintaining large, diverse private and public cloud infrastructure
- Technical knowledge of replicating servers and databases from on-prem to Cloud platforms
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies, such and Kanban or SCRUM
- Working knowledge of Azure Cloud experience
- Working knowledge of VMWare, Openstack, Microsoft Hyper-V and other virtualization platforms
- Experience with devising, managing, and extending monitoring solutions for large scale environments
- Hands-on experience with configuration management solutions (Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
- Hands on experience on installing, configuring, and administration of Windows and Linux based systems.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.