Job Title: Senior Global Events Specialist
Location(s): US, Carlsbad, CA, Remote
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
The Senior Global Events Specialist is responsible for the coordination and logistics of all trade shows as assigned by the manager. This position will also assist with corporate and business unit meetings throughout the year. The Senior Global Events Specialist must work closely with Epicor employees and executives as well as outside vendors in order to create and manage high quality, consistent, cost effective trade shows and events. She/he is responsible for managing the following activities:
- Work closely with management, other marketing departments and all Epicor business units to determine and document annual trade show list
- Manage all aspects of each trade show including booth (delivery, setup and tear down), materials and giveaways, booth participation, pertinent presentations, etc.
- Assist with the design and creation of new booths and the updating of existing booths (making changes to reflect new divisions, messages, corporate looks, etc.)
- Create and document a budget for each trade show
- Update master calendar with all pertinent information
- Assist with logistical booth shipping, tracking and planning of shipments
Corporate and Business Unit Events:
- Work within the budget and project plan for each event
- Coordinate hotel logistics for these meetings including registration area, audio visual, meeting rooms, sleeping rooms, food, etc.
- Assist with all non-session events including entertainment, special evenings, themed parties, etc.
- Work closely with all presenters and IT to determine and implement technical requirements (software and hardware) for entire meeting and each session
- Coordinate the preparation of all meeting materials (registration packages, etc.) making sure that they follow event theme
- Order all event gifts and awards
- Coordinate with appropriate agencies/vendors (event management, production, booth development, gifts, display house, etc.
- Work closely with other Epicor departments when they are planning meetings
- Work closely with Sr. Manager of Global Events to develop a budget based upon corporate and marketing goals
- Closely track expenses against the budget for all trade shows/events so that they do not exceed the budget
- 3+ years applicable experience and demonstrate success/knowledge
- 2+ years of specialized/industry
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience)
- Travel required
- Willing to work outside standard hours as needed, including evenings and some weekends
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Requisition Number: 19000787
- Product Marketing Specialist, Cloud Minneapolis United States, Carlsbad United States, Austin United States, Trevose United States
- VP, Product Marketing Austin United States, Dublin United States, Carlsbad United States, Minneapolis United States
- Product Marketing Manager (eCommerce, Supply Chain, and Manufacturing) Austin United States, Carlsbad United States, Minneapolis United States
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.