What You Need To Succeed:
• A self-driven and ambitious individual that can demonstrate the ability to perform tasks with quality and in a timely manner with a minimum of supervision.
• Able to earn the respect of our clients through demonstration of adaptability, tact, commitment, resourcefulness, and proactive communications.
• Accomplished at building strong working relationships with clients and colleagues.
• Accustomed to acting with integrity and have a track record of excellent problem-solving skills.
• At least 10 years of relevant experience ideally gained within software industry
• Proven success in concurrent software project implementations and deployments
• Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of project management principles and practices
• Strong troubleshooting skills
• High level of proficiency in MS Office, MS Project
• Experience in managing stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to manage project risk
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Solid organisational and time management skills
Additional Skills That Can Set You Apart:
• Experience with implementing ERP solutions
• Experience in delivering projects in the Manufacturing Industry
• Arabic language skills both written and verbal is desirable but not essential
• PMP/PRINCE2 Certification highly advantageous
• Bachelor level degree
Epicor employees work on site with customers across UAE. Ability to travel to customer sites with overnight stays is mandatory. Overseas travel is also sometimes required however it is expected that this role is UAE based. Home working is also available when the tasks permit.
For more information, please visit www.epicor.com
Epicor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer