Credit Portfolio Manager
We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customer’s ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
The Credit Portfolio Manager is responsible for managing various credit and risk functions related to Credit and Debit Card Payment Processing for Epicor Payment Exchange. The credit/risk management for EPX encompasses four functions including underwriting, portfolio periodic reviews, and risk monitoring (chargebacks, fraud, monetary and ACH rejects). Collectively, these functions are designed to protect Epicor and its’ customers from financial loss and fraud while maximizing and enhancing customer sales. In this role, you will assist the Senior Credit & Risk Manager & Risk with the following: Periodic credit/risk review of existing customers to ensure compliance with the Credit policy. You will utilize comprehensive risk strategies and analytics to identify and mitigate risk exposure to fraud and losses. Assist in approving new credit applications as needed. Other duties include monitoring daily risk management reports and reaching out to merchants as necessary.
What You’ll Do:
- Analyze financial statements, industry outlook, and credit data for businesses according to merchant services credit underwriting standards
- Periodic portfolio assessment to assure approved accounts that represent the highest risk as still creditworthy.
- Underwriting of new accounts according to established policy
- Update and enhance credit policy to protect Epicor and customer interests while balancing sales initiatives.
- Be a subject matter expert (SME) on credit and credit policy to assist in sales inquiries.
- Daily monitoring of transaction activity to identify risk trends and fraud schemes
- Processing of bank identified transaction exceptions to validate and verify transaction qualifications.
- Conduct investigations on transactions and batches to understand the risk of loss and take actions accordingly.
What You Need to Succeed:
- 5+ Years of risk management experience with acquiring card processing.
- 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (6 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's) (Minimum Required)
- Merchant processing credit approval and risk management experience
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- CPP accredited and/or AAP accredited a plus
- Experience within a software company is a plus
- Understanding of card brand regulations and requirements, including chargeback rules.
“Epicor is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender identity, disability or veteran status.”
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.