We’re here for the hard-working businesses that keep the world turning. They’re the companies who make, deliver, and sell the things we all need. They trust Epicor to help them do business better. Their industries are our industries, and we understand them better than anyone. By working hand-in-hand with our customers, we get to know their business almost as well as they do. Our innovative solution sets are carefully curated to fit their needs and built to respond flexibly to their fast-changing reality. We accelerate every customers’ ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. That’s what makes us the essential partners for the world’s most essential businesses.
About the Role:
The Financial Analyst will provide financial analysis reports and conducting ongoing analytical projects to achieve operational and strategic objectives to the different functions of the organizations.
What You’ll Do:
- Act as the financial business partner for assigned departments.
- Support the business leaders in preparation of the annual operating budget and monthly forecasts.
- Participate in the monthly close process by preparing journal entries, reviewing actuals vs. forecast and communicate explanations of variances.
- Interface frequently with business partners to monitor monthly adherence to budgets and understand variances.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly management packages for responsible areas.
- Provide financial analysis to management to help make informed business decisions.
- Assist with the preparation of the monthly cash flow forecast.
- Support the implementation of a new FP&A planning system (Anaplan).
- Provide other ad-hoc reporting and analysis as requested.
What You Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years of relevant work experience – financial or analytical role
- Ability to analyze, interpret, and report key financial metrics and trends.
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Ability to work and communicate professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Must be detailed oriented and comfortable working in a fast pace environment.
- Must be proficient using Excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn financial/accounting software applications to query data and report financials; Epicor, Essbase and Anaplan experience preferred.
- Ability to take initiative, produce quality work, and meet tight deadlines.
- General knowledge of accounting policies and procedures.
Why you should click apply:
With almost five decades of industry experience, Epicor is the leader in Enterprise Resource Planning. Now is an exciting moment of transformation for our teams as we are well on our way to becoming the cloud vendor of choice. As we work to enable a world of better business through the power of collaboration, you will have all new opportunities for internal mobility, to develop and sharpen your skills, and to work interdepartmentally on a global level. Check out what some of our employees are saying about internal mobility at Epicor here.
“Epicor is an equal opportunity employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.