Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
This position will report to the Director of Corporate FP&A and serve as primary finance partner to Worldwide IT and HR; providing key financial guidance and support to their leadership teams. This role will also lead and support the monthly/quarterly/annual financial processes of these assigned functions.
- Collaborate and provide thoughtful financial insight to support better management decisions
- Drive the annual budgeting and monthly close and forecast preparation for assigned functions
- Monitor and deliver monthly/quarterly reporting and analysis of WW financial results and performance against budget; ensuring key variances are understood and communicated
- Partner with the company’s accounting team for month-end close reporting; managing accruals and delivering monthly variance explanations during close review meetings
- Prepare and analyze spending trends by cost center, platform and/or account
- Prepare and analyze cost models for new technology and/or businesses investments
- Prepare and manage Epicor’s annual capital budget
- Support and provide ad-hoc financial modeling, analysis and presentations as required
- Participate as finance liaison for the company’s ERP system, including purchase requisition processes.
- BA or BS degree required, MBA a plus
- 4+ years in Finance or equivalent role
- Proficient accounting knowledge
- Self-motivated, analytical, and ability to work independently
- Strong and effective communication skills across various levels of the organization
- Passion for partnering and influencing others
- Problem solver, detail oriented and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- High proficiency in excel; Oracle Hyperion Essbase experience a plus
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.