Job Title: Senior Manager – Credit & Risk Management
Requisition Number: 18000644
Location(s): Austin, TX or Dublin, CA
Epicor Software drives business growth.
We provide flexible, industry‐specific software designed around the needs of our manufacturing, distribution, retail, and service industry customers. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique operational requirements are built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises. With this deep understanding of our customers industries, Epicor solutions manage complexity, increase efficiency, and free up resources to enable our customers to focus on growth.
The Senior Manager - Credit & Risk is responsible for design, development, and operations of the Epicor Payment Exchange (EPX) risk management functions. The risk management of EPX encompasses four functions including underwriting, risk monitoring, chargeback monitoring, and collections. Collectively, these functions are designed to protect Epicor and its’ customers from financial loss and fraud while maximizing and enhancing customer sales. In this role, you will be our Senior Manager – Credit & Risk, who is responsible to assess new account creditworthiness as it relates to credit card transactional risk. Additionally, you will utilize comprehensive risk strategies and analytics to identify and mitigate risk exposure to fraud and losses. You will also develop and implement policies and procedures to maintain bank sponsorship compliance as needed.
Your skills and ability to mitigate risk exposure while maximizing sales growth and portfolio development will be your key indicator for success. We are looking for an energetic, creative, and motivated self-starter that has a passion for business and innovation with a maniacal focus on our customer experience. This position reports to the VP of Business Enablement Products & Services and can be a remote role.
· Credit Underwriting
o Underwriting of new accounts according to established policy
o Update and enhance credit policy to protect Epicor and customer interests while balancing sales initiatives.
o Periodic portfolio assessment to assure approved accounts that represent the highest risk as still creditworthy.
o Be a subject matter expert (SME) on credit and credit policy to assist in sales inquiries.
· Risk Management
- Daily monitoring of transaction activity to identify risk trends and fraud schemes
- Processing of bank identified transaction exceptions to validate and verify transaction qualifications.
- Conduct investigations on transactions and batches to understand the risk of loss, and take actions accordingly.
- Be a subject matter expert (SME) on card association rules and bank expectations as it relates to account performance.
o Understanding of NACHA guidelines and ACH processing as it relates to collections of delinquent accounts.
- EPX Strategy
- Participate and contribute to EPX strategic planning, including new products and markets.
- Participate and collaborate with sponsorship audits and risk assessment audits with bank partners.
· Demonstrated ability in planning, organizing and executing multiple complex projects
· Excellent human relations and verbal/written communication skills
· Ability to forecast, plan and execute against the business needs
· Experience re-engineering complex people, process and technology workflows
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to be a leader throughout the company, speak up, exert influence to create positive change.
· 7+ Years of risk management experience with acquiring card processing.
· Understanding of card brand regulations and requirements, including chargeback rules.
· 2+ years of collection experience
· 5+ Years of managerial, supervisory, and/or demonstrated leadership experience
· 4 Year/Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience (6 years of experience in lieu of Bachelor's) (Minimum Required)
· Demonstrated ability planning, organizing and executing multiple complex projects
· CPP accredited and/or AAP accredited a plus
· Experience within a software company is a plus
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN – http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. At Epicor, we provide industry-recognized, market-leading ERP solutions for vertical markets within Manufacturing, Distribution, and Retail. Epicor solutions manage complexity, increase efficiency, and free up resources to enable our customers to focus on growth. We are seeking an energetic, creative, and motivated self-starter to design, develop, launch and manage turnkey EDI solutions that complement our software solutions. Are you an out of the box thinker? Are you maniacal about customer success? Do you thrive on bringing innovative solutions to customers?
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.