Job Title: Senior Product Support Analyst (Epicor Eagle)
Requisition Number: 19000152
Location(s): Dublin, CA
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
To support our customers who use Epicor Eagle software. Respond to questions and issues in a timely manner and provide guidance on business best practices.
- Ability to take calls in a fast-paced call center environment.
- Ability to multi-task call responsibilities with projects as assigned.
- Must be able to learn new concepts quickly and take the initiative to seek out training on new products as needed.
- Eagle applications knowledge is desired and a call center background is preferred.
- Must possess strong technical skills and display a positive attitude in a team environment.
- Position requires flexibility in scheduling to work a range of shifts that cover from 4am - 6pm M-F, 5am - 5 pm Saturdays and 5 am – 5 pm Sundays including holidays and ability to be on call as needed
- Networking, Linux and Retail skills helpful.
- Fluent in Windows as well as Outlook email and Excel.
- Previous experience in an ACD environment preferred.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred but not required.
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills, detail oriented and a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and analytical ability, strong decision making skills and willingness to support changing department initiatives.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment where coaching and mentoring is involved.
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.