Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
To support our customers who use Epicor Eagle software. Respond to questions and issues in a timely
- Ability to take calls in a fast-paced call center environment.
- Ability to multi-task call responsibilities with chat support and projects as assigned.
- Must be able to learn new concepts quickly and take the initiative to seek out training on new products as needed.
- Epicor Eagle applications knowledge is desired, and a call center background is preferred.
- Must possess strong technical and detailed troubleshooting skills and display a positive attitude in a team environment.
- Position requires flexibility in scheduling to work a range of shifts that cover from 4am - 6pm M-F, 5am - 5 pm Saturdays and 5 am – 5 pm Sundays including holidays and ability to be on call as needed. Some travel may be required once established.
- Networking, Cloud, SAAS and Retail skills helpful.
- Fluent in Windows as well as Outlook Email and Excel.
- Previous experience in an ACD environment preferred.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish preferred but not required.
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
- Demonstrate strong customer service skills, detail-oriented self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Demonstrated troubleshooting and analytical ability, strong decision-making skills and willingness to support changing department initiatives.
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment where coaching and mentoring is involved.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.