Job Title: Trainer & Course Developer
Requisition Number: 18002316
Location(s): Dublin, CA
Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Role Summary / Purpose:
The Trainer & Course Developer is a customer facing position responsible for a wide range of activities designed to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction and service. This position’s primary responsibility is to work directly with clients to setup, train and support their bankcard, gift card and check processing activities. Coordination within the Epicor organization to meet deadlines and client needs is an essential element of the position. This person is capable of working with minimum supervision in the performance of assigned tasks.
- Schedule appointments for setup and training of merchants coordinating with their business requirements and expectations.
- Establish reporting and set system options according to the specific needs of the merchant.
- Identify gaps in bankcard procedures and business practices that may pose a financial risk to the merchant’s business.
- Train clients and their staff on point of sale bankcard, gift card, and check verification processes.
- Provide training and follow up on bankcard reporting and reconciliation.
- Create documentation to support client education and their utilization of Epicor’s bankcard features and procedures.
- Coordinate with Product Development and Support to resolve technical issues.
- Communicate client hardware, software and training needs to Sales and Project Management.
- Track tasks and open issues through ServiceNow application and monthly spreadsheet.
- Complete required organizational reports.
- Assist and train less experienced personnel.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Strong ability to work with customers in a positive and effective manner is essential.
- Proven ability to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction, even under difficult circumstances.
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet critical goals while working under pressure.
- Work independently with little to no supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible with work demands, scheduling and willingness to take on tasks outside of daily routine.
- Knowledge of the Eagle system especially Eagle Point of Sale.
- Proficiency with MS Office productivity tools including; Word, Excel, Outlook, Access and PowerPoint.
- Familiarity with accounting principles and Eagle accounting a plus.
- Teamwork, ability to work collaboratively and effectively with diverse staff, colleagues, and clients.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems/issues, gather data and information, evaluate and recommend alternative solutions.
- Understanding of the Payment processing flow, PCI regulations and work toward QIR certification
- Willingness to work with other non-Eagle platforms, such as; E10, Tender Retail, BlueTarp.
- Fundamental knowledge of Epicare/ServiceNow
FOLLOW US ON LINKEDIN - http://www.linkedin.com/company/epicor-software-corp
Epicor Software Corporation is proud to be an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.