• Bachelor level degree
• Relevant experience in Project Management and/or Software Implementations
• Strong communication & troubleshooting skills
• High level of proficiency in MS Office
• Experience in managing stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to manage project risk
• Fluency in oral and written German and English
• Strong team player, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Solid organizational and time management skills
• No restrictions on ability to obtain visas for travel outside of country of residence
• Agile, motivated, self-driven
Epicor consultants and Project Managers work on site with customers. Ability to travel to customer sites with overnight stays is required.
About Epicor Software Corporation
Grow your business with Epicor
Epicor Software Corporation provides industry-specific business software designed around the needs of manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services organizations. More than 40 years of experience with our customers’ unique business processes and operational requirements is built into every solution―in the cloud, hosted, or on premises.
Today, over 20,000 customers in 150 countries around the world rely on our expertise and solutions to improve performance and profitability. Epicor is driving growth for companies globally with solutions including:
Epicor Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Human Capital Management (HCM)
Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
Supply Chain Management (SCM)
Epicor products are working today on a global scale, delivering impressive benefits to companies just like yours. With a deep understanding of your industry, Epicor solutions promote growth while managing complexity and increasing efficiency. The result is powerful solutions that free your resources so you can grow your business.
For more information, please visit www.epicor.com
Epicor is proud to be an equal opportunity employer