- 协助区域经理更好的展开区域市场调查， 和区域客户培植。
As a Business Development Representative Lead, your primary responsibilities will include:
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the sales Pipeline
- Research and build "cold accounts" (i.e.: adding contacts, sending emails, cold calling)
- To qualify and nurture leads to the point that they are ready to pass to the sales team as a qualified opportunity
- Conduct high level conversations with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Consistently meet or exceed quarterly SQL quotas.
- Demonstrated success in Inside-Sales or Telemarketing
- Prefer those with experience in one of following:
- Business Development
- Business to business (B2B) Sales
- Inside Sales/Outside Sales
- Call Center
- Persistence and resourcefulness are important if you’re to get through to and engage with busy senior people.
- A background in software sales would be highly desirable.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High Energy. Positive Attitude. Highly Self Motivated. Independent
- Excellent Written/Verbal communication skills.
You will enjoy the benefits of working for one of the world’s largest Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software organizations. Your career development is a high priority at Epicor. We’ll help you progress along a structured career path that could take you into a full time-role in field sales, software consultancy, management and beyond.
You’ll need to have the spirit and personality to enjoy the challenge of a new career. Persistence and resourcefulness are also important if you’re to get through to, and engage with, busy people.
We have a great team in place. If you’re looking for a role with a lot of opportunity to gain new skills, win new customers and become part of an outstanding global team, it’s time to talk to Epicor.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.