As a Business Development Representatives, you’ll be working out of our office in Guangzhou.
You primary responsibilities will include:
• Contacting key decision-makers across ASIA to inform them about Epicor and to generate interest in our products through daily call activity.
• Effectively maintain engagement with any prospect in targeted vertical.
• Probing in order to further understand on prospect needs, find out ERP solution system they currently using, pain points and identified prospect’s evaluation plans.
• Send over the qualified sales opportunities to territory manager which meet BANT criteria for further follow up till closure.
• Assisting your Manager by qualifying leads to better manage the territory
• Conducting market research to be followed up by the Territory Managers in the field.
• Target top 100 companies in your territory by sending out marketing literature.
• Continuously learning on our applications/value proposition/differentiation in order to enhance conversations with prospects.
- 协助区域经理更好的展开区域市场调查， 和区域客户培植。
1. A successful candidate should have experience in one of the following:
• Business Development
• Business to business (B2B) Sales
• Inside Sales/Outside Sales
• Customer Service
• Call Center
2. Diploma or above in related field of study.
3. Excellent phone etiquette, pleasant personality and good interpersonal skills are essential
4. A self-motivated, go-and-get approach and the will to win
5. Strong sales, negotiation and influencing skills
6. Sound knowledge of IT sales (Software or ERP sales experience will be prioritizing)
7. Able to work independently in a fast paced changing environment
8. Excellent in both spoken and written in Cantonese & English
9. Working experience as Telesales & Telemarketing in local ERP (Kingdee, Yonyou and DigiwinSoftware) will be plus and considerable firstly.
10. At least 2 years relevant experience is desirable; however, Fresh Graduate is encouraged to apply.
Your development is high on the agenda at Epicor, so if you perform we will help you progress along a structured career path that could take you into field sales or software consultancy and beyond.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.