Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
As a Business Solution Consultant at Epicor, you are part of the Sales team and will use your experience to provide assistance to the sales force (direct and channel) offering in-depth knowledge of the technical and functional capabilities of the solution to potential prospects. To present and communicate at all levels of personnel and to eloquently position Epicor and its values to prospects in the sales cycle.
What You’ll Do:
• Act as a technical and functional resource in the sales process during engagement with prospect/customer.
• Act as a liaison with the Product Managers to:
• Discuss potential product development
• Provide input to new product development
• Receive output from product development
• Provide business expertise in such processes as manufacturing, accounting and work flow analysis.
• Preparing for and conducting demos along with Sales team.
• Collaborate and share knowledge and expertise within the BSG Community.
• Working with Channel Enablement in enabling partners Solution Engineers in selling Epicor.
• Responding to RFIs and RFPs on Epicor and related products.
• 20%-50% Travel within the Region
What You Need to Succeed:
• Minimum of 8 years of experience in presales within the ERP industry
• Presentations / demonstrations skillset is a pre-requisite
• Experience in delivering training programs, material and courses is advantageous
• Fluency in English is essential. Capability to communicate in other languages is an advantage
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
• Background of success in supporting both direct and channel sales
• Experience in the manufacturing, distribution industry with exposure in financial modules
• Successful candidates may have worked for companies such as: Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, Infor, Exact, Sage, or other ERP companies.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.