Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
As a Territory Sales Manager you’ll have the autonomy to develop a winning plan to successfully convert potential customers within your region. You’ll look to close self-generated or sourced leads, partnering with your own Business Development Representative with a strategy you’re excited about while having the full support and knowledge base of Epicor at your disposal. Leverage all the available resources including a world-class presales & marketing team to drive growth within your territory and help make Epicor the ERP cloud vendor of choice in the markets we serve.
You will be responsible for selling enterprise software to medium and large companies. Manage sales through forecasting, account resource allocation, account strategy, and planning. You will participate in the development of presentations and sales propositions. Negotiate pricing and contractual agreement to close the sale.
What You’ll Do:
• Develop business plans that include strategy and profit goals
• Visit potential customers, listen to their feedback, and create a plan to successfully deliver on needs
• Work with clients to understand their needs and business goals, then work to secure their trust and provide them with the appropriate product set
• Maintain open channel of communication with customers and Epicor support employees to ensure all customer needs are being met
What You Need to Succeed:
• You are goal-oriented and highly self-motivated for success, with a proven track record of over achievement and hitting quota
• Ability to build and maintain relationships at the executive level of your defined target markets
• Experience selling to the ERP or Enterprise software
• Ability to travel and articulate in ENGLISH
• Confident, hardworking, articulate
• Ability to work multiple deals simultaneously
Additional Skills That Could Set You Apart:
• Knowledge business application, e.g. MES, ERP, PLM, SCM etc.
• At least 10 years of experience in new business sales
• Bachelor’s degree or other educational degree
• Experience of working in an international company environment
• Ability to travel over 50%
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.