Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers
We are looking for an enthusiastic Digital Marketing Specialist. You will be assisting in the creation and delivery of a digital marketing strategy and digital campaigns supporting Epicor’s Asia Pacific field marketing team. Reporting to the Marketing Director, Asia Pacific, the key responsibilities for this Digital Marketing Lead role will be
What you’ll do:
• Own Asia Pacific digital marketing programs: marketing automation (EDMs, messaging tools, ChatNow), SEM campaigns, social media platforms, marketing technology platforms, digital analytics, website ownership
• Represent APAC Digital Marketing and work closely with central corporate marketing team in driving and executing digital campaigns for the region
• Represent APAC Digital Marketing Shared Services and work with regional field marketing managers and central marketing team to execute email marketing campaigns. Apply best practices for email drip, retargeting and nurture campaigns
• Managing the email marketing database; cleaning and clearing database of hard and soft bounces and all unsubscribe requests and processes to ensure compliance with APAC local governance. Include maintaining the email marketing campaigns calendar across APAC
• Work with central marketing team and digital vendors to execute paid search campaigns in Adwords, Linkedin, Baidu, Weibo and other platforms including ad creation, keyword selection, and campaign settings, and adjusting these over time to optimize ad spend and conversation rates.
• Creating and testing marketing landing pages and forms to capture and pass along qualified leads, and iterating on these over time to constantly improve conversion rates.
• Create engaging written, graphic and video content while staying up-to-date on latest marketing technologies and social media.
• Gathering and interpreting digital metrics, analysing market intelligence data and trends, reporting and presenting recommendations to APAC field marketing team.
What you’ll need to succeed:
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
• Strong communicator and project management skills that clearly outline actionable insights.
• Result-oriented: Use and understand key metrics to drive decisions.
• Detailed Oriented: Provide accurate interpretation and consistent reporting out of data.
• Collaborative: Must be able to work cross-functionally in a very diverse environment.
• Extremely process and results driven – you will work with aggressive digital marketing campaign schedules.
• Self-starter: Must be able to work independently and have a hands-on mentality.
• Analytical: Ability to drive meaningful actions from large data sets.
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
Skills that will set you apart:
• Successful track record of implementing digital campaigns and projects to support lead generation objectives in a multi-matrix APAC environment
• APAC business-to-business, high-tech vendor, or digital agency experiences preferred.
• Must have hands-on experience with email marketing tool such as Marketo
• Must have hands-on experience with web analytics platforms (Google Analytics, Mixpanel, tec)
• Fluency in English and Mandarin is preferred
• 3 to 5 years professional experience in a similar role
Why you should apply:
This role at Epicor provides an opportunity for the right candidate to play a major role in our success. Additionally, your growth potential at Epicor is limitless. After spending time in the role, you’ll have the tools and support you need to move onto different opportunities and roles utilizing our structured Epicor career pathway.