Epicor is one of the world’s leading software companies, with more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries using our products to effectively and efficiently automate and streamline their essential business functions. With industry specific solutions for the manufacturing, distribution, retail and service industries, and Epicor products allow our customers to focus on core, revenue generating activities. Epicor is privately owned by KKR & Co. and produces approximately $900M in annual revenue with around 4,000 employees.
Epicor products are working today on a global scale, delivering impressive benefits to world class companies. With a deep understanding of our customers industries, Epicor solutions promote growth while managing complexity and increasing efficiency. The result is powerful solutions that free our customers resources so they can grow their business.
The primary responsibility of the Territory Sales Manager is to focus on the success of our current and future customers. “Grow Business Not Software”, means that by enabling our customers to grow we create mutually beneficial relationships. As the Sales Account Manager your role will be the customer advocate within Epicor and, as a result deliver significant revenue growth. To succeed you will be able to work effectively with all areas of business.
This is a hybrid sales role, you will focus on both ‘winning’ the customer (new business) and then managing the future success and growth of the customer (account management)
The successful Territory Sales Manager will be experienced in selling software solutions within the Manufacturing sector – ideally in mid-market with a proven track record of quota attainment for new business and existing account sales.
Desired Skills/Experience & Attributes
- Deep experience of ERP or Enterprise Software Solution sales
- Experience in serving manufacturing/production industries and industry-related ERP software experience
- A proven track record in delivering / exceeding quotas in new business/ new account sales
- Must have evidence of successful account management and account leadership experience
- Be able to demonstrate your successes, and how you got there (Performance against your plan, peers and previous years)
- Excellent negotiating skills and interpersonal skills
- Passion to succeed coupled with high levels of energy
- Degree Educated (preferred)
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.