Channel Sales Manager
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
Epicor’s Channel Managers are responsible for the development and performance of partner accounts, as well as day to day execution and management of the channel program. They are responsible for evaluating partner program effectiveness and providing analysis and recommendations to management. Channel Manager’s facilitate the development of business plans/actions to meet or exceed assigned mutually beneficial business goals for partners and Epicor. They establish strong partner executive relationships, and leverage partner capabilities to facilitate significant growth in Epicor opportunities both via services and additional software needs.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner Growth
- Supports Channel Manager proactively: growth, daily calls, escalations
- Proactively runs Partner scorecards monthly to ensure tracking ahead of revenue goals and if not, creates action plan to address
- Supports Accountability
- Development and Enablement
- Help partners identify lead generation activities and target account selling strategies.
- Develop and maintain relationships with regional sales directors and global counterparts to leverage corporate initiatives.
- Liaison with Professional Services team to resolve issues/conflict
- Liaison with Alliance Program team to re-energize, support and drive channel adoption
- Liaison with Project Cirrus to support and drive channel migration quickly
- Liaison with Ops to drive quick resolution to finance issues
- Lead Management
- Owns Lead Management of approvals not in pipe
- Proactively contacts partners weekly to drive advancement
- Cloud Acceleration
- Proactively runs ptr authorization reports
- Makes calls on authorizations and training
- Initial calls, NDA,
- Sends deliverables
- Delivers Onboarding and ensures accountability in coordination with Epicor University, Sales, sales support, Product Marketing, and Customer support
- Customer Advocacy
- Works with Partners and their customers to ensure account retention, growth and customer satisfaction
- Program Support and Improvement
- Owns Certification,
- Drives SE training, usage
- Understands and drives all Epicor programs
- Understand competitors solutions/programs
What You Need to Succeed:
- At least 3 years in software sales or technology services channel management.
- BS/BA degree in with a technical or business focus preferred
- Familiarity with channel enablement and business development
- Strong analytical, management and marketing skills
- 3 years’ experience managing set of alliance, SI, ISV and/or VAR partners
Other Skills That Can Set You Apart:
- Ability to work autonomously with technical products and office applications
- Ability to manage effectively and efficiently multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to influence thinking or gain acceptance of others in sensitive situations is important.
- Excellent customer service and presentation and verbal communications skills
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.