Application Support Analyst - Romanian and English Language Skills
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the Role:
A great opportunity has arisen within our EMEA Customer Support Team based in Budapest, for an Application Support Analyst.
As an Application Support Analyst with Epicor, you should love solving problems creatively, creating and maintaining customer loyalty by going above and beyond the customer’s expectation. You’ll l be offering support to end users of a key Epicor Enterprise software solution; the environment is fast paced so we’ll rely on you to maintain our high standards.
What You’ll Do:
• Respond to client calls in a professional manner, providing solutions and advice where appropriate
• Resolving incidents raised by external customers at 2nd Line and liaising with 3rd Line development for problem resolution
• Ensuring Service Quality levels are maintained
• Ensuring all issues are handled in a timely manner
• Reviewing outstanding issues, ensuring clients are kept informed of progress
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
• A background or previous experience in 1.5 or 2nd line Application Support
• Familiarity with Windows 10 operating system and Windows Server 2012 onwards
Excellent communication/interpersonal skills in English and Romanian essential
Proven ability to work on own initiative, manage workloads/priorities
Must be a self-starter who can work independently as well as in a team
Skills That Will Set You Apart:
• Experience in supporting ERP applications with external customers is desirable
• Experience in using SQL
• Experience of supporting either a financial, accounting, or manufacturing application
Epicor products are functionally rich and use some of the latest technology out there. As part of a global company, you’ll build on existing skills and grow your experience that can take your career to the next level. We offer a great team environment to work in along with a competitive salary and benefits. Training will be provided for the successful applicant.
For more information, please visit www.epicor.com
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join Our Talent Community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.