Common Task includes:
· Answering telephone calls
· Accommodations and flight arrangements for company staff and 3rd parties whenever required
· Office administration such as: handling visitors, refreshments, office stationeries, office equipment (copier, printers, etc.)
· Responsible for office upkeep and maintenance. For example: air-conditioning, lighting, potted plants and etc.
· Prepare business letter when required.
· Arrange postal/courier service for company documents that need to be sent. i.e. Invoices, Letters, Order Forms, etc.
· Fixed asset tagging
· Provide support and assistance to other personnel as required
Finance related task:
· Issuing purchase order to vendors
· Vendor Creation and Maintenance
· Clarify suppliers queries
· Verify staffs claims, courier bills, medical bills, office phone bills, and electricity bills, etc.
· Cheque Deposits and cash application to accounts receivable
Human Resource related task:
· Staff welfare. i.e. arrange festive celebration, employees meetings etc.
· Assist in onboarding process for new hires
· To verify the checklist which completed by the staff who is leaving employment before final salary is released and handled to Finance and HR
· At least 1-3 years relevant working experience.
· Good phone etiquette, pleasant personality and interpersonal skill.
· Good in English communication (read, speak, write & type).
· Able to multi-tasking and work independently in a fast paced changing environment
· Accounting knowledge is a plus.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.