Application Support Analyst
Location: Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia supporting APAC
Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail and services industries.
With nearly 40 years of combined experience serving midmarket organizations and divisions of Global 1000 companies, Epicor has more than 33,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), point of sale (POS), supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability.
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor inspires customers to build lasting competitive advantage. Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional and global businesses demand. The Company’s headquarters are located in California, with offices and affiliates worldwide.
To be based in our Asia Pacific Regional Support Centre, located in Damansara Uptown, Petaling Jaya, Malaysia. Our support organisation is strongly customer focused and comprised of highly skilled and well-motivated Support Analysts. Your primary job function is to provide Technical support via phone/email/fax:
- Respond to client calls in a professional manner, providing appropriate solutions and advice
- Interact with clients in performing complex testing, support and troubleshooting technical functions remotely.
- Ensuring Service Quality levels are maintained and adhered to
- Ensuring all issues are handled in a timely manner
- Reviewing outstanding issues, ensuring clients are kept informed of progress
- Attending relevant Epicor product training courses, in-line with our internal certification scheme
- Fluent (written and spoken) in English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
- Degree in IT (preferred)
- Demonstrated expertise in meeting business needs with technology solutions
- Basic accounting knowledge
- ERP knowledge highly advantageous
- Minimum of three years related experience
- MCSE (preferred but not essential)
- Comprehensive knowledge of:
- Microsoft Windows O/S
- MS-SQL and/or Progress
- ODBC, Citrix / Terminal Server
- Crystal Reports, Portal, MS CRM or Share Point
- Proven system integration and management capabilities (network connectivity, server administration, troubleshooting)
- Experience in configuring and maintaining web servers, firewalls, routers etc.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.