As an Epicor Consultant, you will participate in consulting engagements and assume responsibility for performing implementation tasks and producing quality deliverables for some of the most functionality-rich ERP products in the market today. You will work with your Consulting Manager to organize and control tasks within the work plan, and take a leadership position on small project teams and small engagements. You will become a trusted growth partner with our customers, working alongside them on an independent basis for short-term engagements with little supervision. You will also contribute to a larger implementation team, taking the lead as a subject matter expert in your functional area when required.
- Perform business analysis and possible redesign of process and procedures in the context of implementation of ERP solution
- Advice optimal solution for the gaps identified, whether business process redesign or ERP product customization
- Adapting and configuration of settings in the ERP system as required for the planned business process and procedures
- Perform Testing of implemented system
- Assist our sales team on the system demonstration to our potential clients
- Perform project team trainings to executive level and also functional user level.
- Perform some technical work including building reports, queries and simple customizations using embedded tools
- B.S. Degree or above, preferable in Accounting or Business qualification.
- More than 2 years relevant experience in ERP projects, with multinational companies.
- Familiar with logistics, distributions, MRP or supply chain. Experience in manufacturing work will be advantageous.
- Good project management skills with ability for meeting established deadlines while managing tangible resources.
- Ability to prepare detail modification specifications in both English and Chinese.
- Ability to analyze customer’s business operations and make suggestions for process improvements.
- Ability to assess existing customer’s usage and prepare a software assessment document.
- Ability to lead an executive management meeting and keep on track
- Experienced in managing people, budget and equipment at the same time on a project and working closely with clients or customers on an ongoing project
- Knowledge of ERP Manufacturing software desirable.
- Knowledge of MSSQL server, query, Crystal reports are desirable.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Excellent verbal communication & presentation skills
- Service-oriented with a proven ability to prioritize tasks in a stressful environment
- Good team player and performer who thrives under pressure able to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated and highly adaptive in challenging situations with strong organizational, planning and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Willingness to learn and explore new technologies
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.