ERP Implementation Consultant - Covering SEA Region
Location: Selangor, Malaysia
Epicor Software is a global technology leader dedicated to helping businesses drive growth for more than 45 years. Our modern, industry-specific software helps customers boost efficiency and productivity by simplifying and automating everyday processes. We have a stellar team of nearly 4,000 worldwide employees who are passionate about building exceptional products and solutions through teamwork, constant innovation, and integrity. We strive to hire and reward star players who inspire one another and drive results for the business and our customers.
About the role:
As an Epicor Consultant, you will participate in consulting engagements and assume responsibility for performing implementation tasks and producing quality deliverables for some of the most functionality-rich ERP products in the market today. You will work with your Consulting Manager to organize and control tasks within the work plan and take a leadership position on small project teams and small engagements. You will become a trusted growth partner with our customers, working alongside them on an independent basis for short-term engagements with little supervision. You will also contribute to a larger implementation team, taking the lead as a subject matter expert in your functional area when required.
What you’ll do:
• Perform business requirements gathering, analysis gap analysis, application mapping, identification and resolution of gaps, change in procedures and proposed workaround solutions in effectively utilizing core application
• Responsible for functional and technical specification development, configuration setup, proof of concept and acceptance test
• Perform Testing of implemented system
• Assist our sales team on the system demonstration to our potential clients
• Perform project team trainings to executive level and functional user level.
• Perform some technical work including building reports, queries and simple customizations using embedded tools