Corporation is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions
to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With over
40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor
has more than 20,000 partners in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource
planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and
human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency
and improve profitability.
Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available, while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional, and global business demand.
As an Epicor Consultant, you will participate in consulting engagements and assume responsibility for performing implementation tasks and producing quality deliverables for some of the most functionality-rich ERP products in the market today. You will work with your Consulting Manager to organize and control tasks within the work plan, and take a leadership position on small project teams and small engagements. You will become a trusted growth partner with our customers, working alongside them on an independent basis for short-term engagements with little supervision. You will also contribute to a larger implementation team, taking the lead as a subject matter expert in your functional area when required.
• To deliver project based consulting activities, through the entire project lifecycle, on ad-hoc and medium to long-term engagements.
• To be responsible for problem identification, software specification and/or design, implementation, documentation, testing, client training and solution deployment adhering to Epicor’s Signature Methodology.
• To interact with company and client managers on cost/schedule monitoring.
• To comply with financial responsibilities which include project cost estimating, proposal generation and invoicing
• To participate in sales and proposal presentations if required
• To provide an initial level of support for assigned product
• To be responsible for achieving defined utilization and revenue goals
• To identify additional product/services opportunities in customer organization
After the initial ‘introduction period’ the position provides the individual with the opportunity to work actively in implementation projects from start to finish. You will be expected to work independently at clients, but sometimes within a team environment.
The successful candidate will be:
• A self driven and ambitious individual that can demonstrate the ability to perform tasks with quality and in a timely manner with a minimum of supervision,
• Develop confidence through the interaction with clients and colleagues.
• Earns respect of our clients through demonstration of adaptability, tact, commitment, resourcefulness, and proactive communications.
• Acts with integrity and has a track record of excellent problem solving skills.
• Minimum 5 years of ERP Implementation experience
•Experience of using / implementing ‘Epicor ERP’ is a huge advantage as are other mid market ERP solutions such as AX/Dynamics, Infor, Sage, IFS, Netsuite etc
• Strong knowledge in manufacturing, finance or supply chain business processes and practices
• Degree level education
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.