- Designs and implements marketing lead generation programs, tools, and guidelines to be used by the business development teams and direct and indirect sales team to drive revenue growth.
- Provides necessary reporting and measurement to determine the effectiveness of programs and presents solutions to optimize our spend.
- Collaborates with colleagues to develop print and electronic communications, web presence, events, thought leadership, sales support materials, social media and other efforts that align with sales and business goals.
- Creates consistent communication with sales mid and senior level leadership to promote awareness of programs, provide activity updates, and solicit feedback.
- Negotiates contracts and arrangements with outside vendors supplying services or materials in support of marketing programs.
- Monitors and analyses indicators of business performance such as Sales vs. Forecast, competitor information, and other relevant marketing data factors.
- Works closely with the sales organisation to successfully identify business opportunities, support tools, and marketing initiatives in a timely and high-quality manner.
- Ensures regular communications with sales on marketing campaigns being planned/executed.
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.