EPICOR…Our Mission: Be the leading provider of industry-specific business software that drives growth and profitability for our customers.
Epicor is a global leader delivering inspired business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail, and services industries. With over 40 years of experience serving small, midmarket and large enterprises, Epicor has more than 20,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), retail management software, supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability.
Epicor is recognized as “visionary” for completing the convergence of multiple ERP products together to create a comprehensive, 100% SOA-based solution. This strategy has enabled Epicor to continually adapt to the latest technologies available, while allowing customers to protect their investment. Utilizing Web services, Epicor helps businesses rapidly respond to change, adjust for growth, and maintain their competitive advantage on a local, regional, or global scale.
With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional, and global business demand.
To be based in our Asia Pacific Regional Support Centre, located in Selangor, Malaysia; our support organization is strongly customer focused and comprised of highly skilled and well-motivated Support Analysts. Your primary job function is to provide Application support via phone & email to customers of our award winning ERP solutions.
• Respond to client calls in a professional manner, providing solutions and advice where appropriate.
• Reviewing outstanding issues, ensuring clients are kept informed of progress.
• Attending relevant Epicor training courses, in-line with our internal certification scheme.
• Minimum 2 years of experience in computer based accounting and/or ERP system
• Knowledge/exposure to Manufacturing Planning and Control (MPC), production environment, understands manufacturing concepts, terminology, operation; process and procedures will be considered valued
• MS-SQL, Microsoft OS, or additional technical knowledge on network environments and/or operating systems will be highly valued.
Please visit www.epicor.com
Epicor is proud to be an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.