Epicor Software Corporation is a global leader delivering business software solutions to the manufacturing, distribution, retail and services industries. With nearly 40 years of experience serving midmarket organizations and divisions of Global 1000 companies, Epicor has more than 33,000 customers in over 150 countries. Epicor enterprise resource planning (ERP), point of sale (POS), supply chain management (SCM), and human capital management (HCM) enable companies to drive increased efficiency and improve profitability. With a history of innovation, industry expertise and passion for excellence, Epicor inspires customers to build lasting competitive advantage. Epicor provides the single point of accountability that local, regional and global businesses demand. The Company’s headquarters are located in California, with offices and affiliates worldwide.
No one promotes-from-within like Epicor
Our robust growth constantly creates exciting new positions, which we consistently fill with our own employees. That is why we hire exceptionally bright, career-oriented people who want to work hard, prove their skills and get recognized and rewarded based on performance.
As a result of our business expansion, we are looking for the following positions to be filled:
As an Epicor Consultant, you will participate in consulting engagements and assume responsibility for performing implementation tasks and producing quality deliverables for some of the most functionality-rich ERP products in the market today. You will work with your Consulting Manager to organize and control tasks within the work plan, and take a leadership position on small project teams and small engagements. You will become a trusted growth partner with our customers, working alongside them on an independent basis for short-term engagements with little supervision. You will also contribute to a larger implementation team, taking the lead as a subject matter expert in your functional area when required.
- Perform business analysis and possible redesign of process and procedures in the context of implementation of ERP solution
- Advice optimal solution for the gaps identified, whether business process redesign or ERP product customization
- Adapting and configuration of settings in the ERP system as required for the planned business process and procedures
- Perform Testing of implemented system
- Assist our sales team on the system demonstration to our potential clients
- Perform project team trainings to executive level and also functional user level.
- Perform some technical work including building reports, queries and simple customizations using embedded tools
- B.S. Degree or above, preferable in Accounting or Business qualification.
- More than 2 years relevant experience in ERP projects, with multinational companies.
- Familiar with logistics, distributions, MRP or supply chain. Experience in manufacturing work will be advantageous.
- Good project management skills with ability for meeting established deadlines while managing tangible resources.
- Ability to prepare detailed modification specifications.
- Ability to analyze customer’s business operations and make suggestions for process improvements.
- Ability to assess existing customer’s usage and prepare a software assessment document.
- Ability to lead an executive management meeting and keep on track
- Experienced in managing people, budget and equipment at the same time on a project and working closely with clients or customers on an ongoing project
- Knowledge of ERP Manufacturing software desirable.
- Knowledge of MSSOL server, query, Crystal reports are desirable.
- Excellent verbal communication, presentation skills, and documentation skills
- Service-oriented with a proven ability to prioritize tasks in a stressful environment
- Good team player and performer who thrives under pressure able to work under pressure.
- Self-motivated and highly adaptive in challenging situations with strong organizational, planning and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Willingness to learn and explore new technologies
What’s around You
Restaurants, bars, gyms and more. Take a look at the map to see what’s nearby.
Join our talent community
Send Us Your resume/CV
If you prefer, you can email your resume/CV directly to us and we'll contact you if a suitable role arises.